Real Estate Agent
Why Christopher Toombs?
As your Community REALTOR®, my job is to guide you along the real estate path so you're able to achieve your goals. The other part of the equation is to provide expertise and information so you can make decisions with confidence.
At the end of the day, I want to ensure you're so happy with the service you have received, you will gladly recommend me to your friends and family.
I believe in:
- Professional Customer Service - focused on old school values.
- Treating clients like members of my own family.
- Building business relationships to last a lifetime.
Bio: The Quick Version
- FULL-TIME REALTOR®
- South Surrey/White Rock resident.
- Professional Sales and Customer Service for 17+ years and counting.
- Life-long learning - Real Estate, Sales and Marketing courses.
- Automotive enthusiast. (A tiny bit car crazy)
- Sauder School of Business Real Estate Program Graduate.
- BCIT Marketing Communications Graduate.
- Automotive Service Consultant for a luxury brand.
- Professional Advertising Sales.
- Landlord BC - BC Tenancy Act Client Advisor.
- HT Thrift and Semiahmoo Secondary Graduate
- Grew up in South Surrey/White Rock.